||Out of stock
It’s uncomplicated, un-fussy and exceeds American safety standards. Our RAVA convertible car seat is filled with little extras like laid back legroom, fuss-free adjustments, and our unique simply™ secure installation that makes setup a snap.
So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment.
- Belt is best
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the vehicle seat belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions
- Simply™ Secure Installation is...
- Bubble-free | Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free | Same set of simple instructions allows you to install with confidence every time
- Muscle-free | True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Can have children rear facing riding up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear facing, and extra support for forward facing riders
- Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- All steel frame and belt path for superior protection
- No rethread 2 position crotch strap
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- rear facing convertible | with seat belt: 5-50 lbs. with lower anchor belt: 5-35lbs., 49 in or less, suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age
- forward facing convertible | with seat belt: 25-65 lbs. with lower anchor belt: 25-40 lbs., 49 in or less, suggested usage 2 years of age or older