||Out of stock
*If quantity says out of stock: call the store directly to order*
The chair that grows with the child.™
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Baby set and cushion accessories provide comfort for your baby
- Highly adjustable seat and footplate positions
- Available in a variety of colors for your baby boy or girl
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
- The iconic Tripp Trapp® chair was the first high chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Made of solid European beech wood, its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to a 242 lb adult.
- Array of color choices match any décor.
- 5-point harness included with chair for extra safety.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.