||Out of stock
A parent’s lifeline for multiple kids, the Bumbleride Indie Twin double stroller gets you outside doing what you love. Beginning at birth and through toddlerhood, its side-by-side seat design allows you to customize for your little passengers with quick access to each. Have twins? Add dual car seats, dual bassinets or simply convert seats to infant mode with no attachments. Responsibly made and manufactured.
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco Fabric made from 100% recycled PET (90 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- Black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colorways uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
Stay on the move with two.
- Narrow silhouette & smooth push on air-filled tires with all-wheel suspension
- Quick, compact fold with auto-lock & standing stow
- Spacious canopies offer ample sun coverage UPF 45+
- Individual seats give options for different age ranges
- Eco checklist: PFAS free, recycled materials and solution dye
- Weight: 36 lbs. (16 kgs.)
- Recommended Use: Birth to 90 lbs.
- Combined Weight Capacity: 90 lbs. (41 kgs.)
- No Age/Weight minimum on lowest recline settings.
- Standing/Unfolded: 36”L x 29.5”W x 26.5-45.5” H (91cm L x 75cm W x 67.3-115.5cm H)
with wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 34cm H)
w/o rear wheels 32.5”L x 29.5”W x 12”H (83cm L x 75cm W x 30cm H)