||Out of stock
Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. The Bumbleride Era has all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires giving you a smooth, one-handed push on city streets or bumpy sidewalks. Its extra-long footwell gives you room to grow and a small footprint makes maneuvering tight spaces stress-free. Responsibly made and manufactured. Built for terrain.
- Adjustable, non-toxic handlebar made of all-natural cork
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco Fabric made from 100% recycled PET (65 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- Black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colorways uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
Room To Grow
With Era, you get a reversible from-birth stroller that grows with you through toddlerhood; offering you 9 different configurations to suit your current stage. The parent-facing options allow you to keep a constant watch on your precious cargo starting at day 1. The forward-facing seat with extra-long footwell gives your child an outward facing view to take in all the sights.
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12.2 kgs.)
- Recommended Use: Birth to 55 lbs. (24.9 kgs.)
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 7 lbs.
- Child Weight Capacity: 55 lbs. (24.9 kgs.)
- Cargo Basket Weight Capacity: 10 lbs.(4.5 kgs.)
- Standing/Unfolded: 43”L x 24.5”W x 40.5”H
- Folded with seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Folded w/out seat: 29.5”L x 24.5”W x 12”H
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 29.5"L x 20.75"W x 10.75"H
- Upright fold: 30”L x 24.5”W x 13”H
- Handle range: 26”-44.5”H
- Wheel size: 8.5” Front x 11.5” Rear (air tires with inner tube)